- Utility bills are transitioning to monthly bills.
- The last quarterly bill usage was billed through June 15; your most recent bill reflects prorated charges for the fixed fees. To facilitate the billing cycle change, a final quarterly billing period will vary depending on which cycle an account has historically been billed. Some customers will receive a bill for a shorter billing period. Others will receive a bill for a longer period
- The first monthly bill will arrive sometime in the first week of August; a bill will reflect utility usage fees between June 16-July 15.
- There are no increases to water, sewer and rubbish collection fees.
- As we transition to monthly utility billing residents are encouraged to use this as an opportunity to sign-up for paperless billing. Click here, fill out the form and return it to the Utility Billing Division to receive your bill only via email.
- Sign up for ACH Bank Autopay (no user fee) here.
To view the City's full Utility Billing Division webpage can be found here.