The Oak Park Department of Public Safety Records Bureau offers a variety of services. These services include:
· Animal Licenses
· Emergency Alarm Permits
· False Alarm Appeals
· Notary Public
· Bicycle Licenses
· Background Checks & Clearance Letters
· FOIA Records Requests / Requests for Discovery
· Ink & Electronic Fingerprinting Services
· Gun Permits & Registrations
· Municipal Parking Lot Permits
There are many electronic forms available for the services requested. Please be advised that services may be limited to residents and/or business owners in the City of Oak Park ONLY. Forms may be completed and submitted by walk in, USPS mail, email or fax.
Oak Park Department of Public Safety
13800 Oak Park Blvd.
Oak Park, Michigan 48237
Fax# 248-691-7431 Email: PSFOIA@oakparkmi.gov