Online Bill Payment Options
The City of Oak Park offers online payment services for your convenience. We contract with two entities for convenient and accessible look-up and bill pay. Through AccessMyGov.com you may conveniently access your invoice and/or pay your bill. We also contract with Official Payments to process online payments. Official Payments charges a nominal processing fee that is associated with the transaction, see below for details. Contracting through Official Payments allows the City the ability to provide online payment services without incurring additional cost and staff to process online payments.
How the Process Works
As a resident, landlord, or business owner in the City of Oak Park, you may receive an invoice from the City of Oak Park for services, such as:
- Building Department Fees
- Business Licensing and Permits
- Property Tax
- Water, Sewer and Rubbish (Utility) Bills
- Miscellaneous Invoices (i.e., weed mowing, snow removal, property clean-up, emergency services or property boarding services)
Access or Pay Bills Online
To assist with your ability to access invoices and to pay online, click on the green links below:
- To Access Your Bill Online - to look up an invoice, select the proper category under "Internet Services" in the navigation bar to the left of the screen. Choose Building Department Search, Business Licensing Search, Current Tax Search, Miscellaneous Receivables Search, Property Sales Search, or Utility Billing Search and enter the requested information to access your records. To look up an invoice, visit BS&A Online.
- To Pay Bills Online - To pay an bill online, click on one of the categories below:
Online Payment Fees
Official Payments, an online resource that processes online payments for the City, charges the following fees to process online payments for the City:
- Business License Payment Fees - There is a $3.95 fee for credit cards (American Express is not accepted) or a $1.95 fee for debit cards.
- Building Permit Payment Fees - There is a $3.95 fee for credit cards (American Express is not accepted) or a $1.95 fee for debit cards.
- Miscellaneous Invoice Payment Fees - There is a $1.95 fee for credit cards (American Express is not accepted) or a $1.00 fee for debit cards.
- Real Property Tax Payment Fees - There is a 2.75% fee with a $3.95 minimum fee. All debit and credit cards are accepted - MasterCard, Discover, American Express and VISA.
- Water or Utility Bill Payment Fees - There is a $2.95 fee for both credit and debit cards, American Express is not accepted. VISA is not accepted for in-person payments, but it is accepted for online payments.
Other Payment Options
Should you decide not to pay your bill online, we offer three other ways in which to pay your bill. They are:
- Pay in-person at City Hall, 14000 Oak Park Blvd., Oak Park, MI 48237
- Drop your payment in the drop box located at the City Hall doors at 14000 Oak Park Blvd., Oak Park, MI 48237
- Mail your payment to City Hall, 14000 Oak Park Blvd., Oak Park, MI 48237